Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Think That...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phillip Martin on November 21, 2001 04:51:43 UTC

I believe that there is a formula to everything, a very very complex formula that gets more and more complex at an ever accelerating rate as time flows. It may have started as a simple vector addition problem.
We know small parts of the formula of everything, but are far from knowing it all. It is impossible to know it all, everything has an effect on an infinite amount of outcomes. According to a dirritive of the Heisenburg (something like that), you cannot know everything, because mearly knowing something effects the future. You can predict movement and actions of stuff in an isolated equation for a period of time, but it is all limited. The future is set, but we can only possibly make rough estimates to the outcome. We are just all bunches of mass, nothing more. Sometimes that makes me wish that I believed differently, or that I lived a thousand years ago, just so I wouldn't know... but I do so I'm going to have to get over it. Some people just don't know how good they have it.

Thanks for your time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins