Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: There Is A God!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tom/">Tom on August 24, 1998 16:09:00 UTC

: I think that God is the creator : I am not a preacher but What I think is what I think : my opinon so I and sorry if I have hurt anyones feeling.

You have summed everything up right in these two sentence fragments. You are a believer. That is fine and in no way detracts from anyone else. Now if you are happy believing that and do not need to force others to feel the same I have a lot of admiration for your position. If however, you feel that your position is the only appropriate one and would force others to so believe, you have a real problem. Your thinking is from the gut, without any reference or support in any outside objective reality that I have seen defined. Now without getting into nuances of "outside objective" let me simply say that nothing you have said is subject to outside confirmation or examination. So for you there is a God. for others there may not be and their position is based on the very say evidence, feelings and beliefs, as yours. Now do you accord them the same respect that you are demanding for your position I wonder??????????????

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins