Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Help Needed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Yasir on November 16, 2001 02:28:19 UTC

My uncle in USA has asked me to tell him precisely what I want to study in future(at present I am in 12th standard here in Pakistan).I have interests in Astrophysics,Biotechnology(biophysics,genetics..)and Evolutionary Sciences. At present I am very confused and need suggestions.
I want to know the names of colleges/universities which are the best in USA and Canada (simply because there are so many of them and I don't have a clue which one to check out by simply visiting their websites)with respect to my fields of interest. I also need suggestions to how to choose between the above listed three seemingly different areas of interest for my undergraduate studies. Is there any way which can enable me to be able to choose between these subjects even in graduate studies ?
I know people here are having heated debates on God and Science but I need some counselling and I'll be grateful if someone here can give me some good suggestions.

Thanx in advance.
Yasir.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins