Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harwey, What Is The Point To Argue With Ignorant People?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on November 14, 2001 17:29:59 UTC

Who, (like you, by the way) believe in naive superstitions like gods and Santa Clauses driving events, even delegating to those mythical beings human traits?

Instead of learning a little physics (=math) which clearly shows that natural laws and events are just mathematical (=logical) relationships.

I have shown you many times origin of mathematics but you seem to not understand simple logic and keep replacing logical relationships by supreme "beings" who you believe if not "rule" logic, then at least "created" it.

How many more times should I educate you what we learned in 4-th grade: only naive people with little knowledge about natural laws (=math) put beings all over universe.

So, why don't you learn some physics/math? Then you at least will understand what you are talking about - it helps in discussions
:-)

I consider to educate those who have open mind (like my students) to be more interesting than to educate someone who's mind is pre-set (locked) into inexisting "beings" ruling natural events just because they do not know physics and math (=origin of natural laws), or think that logic has to be "created" by some human-like or Santa-like or other "beings".

Warm regards.

:-)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins