Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
P Is A Time Saver

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on November 10, 2001 14:15:27 UTC

Jisbond,

My P product is a timesaver. Is saves time for those who are t-i-r-e-d of responding to words that are not aimed to substantiate the claim being made. Think about it, instead of saying 'your text does not substantiate your view, blah blah blah (5 minutes well thought out response..)' and then to only receive more unsubstantiated text. Heck, that's unfair. The propagandist spends no time thinking and for all we know has an infinite (or near infinite in the case of Paul) of text saved somewhere where they can just cut and paste in an infinite line of more response.

I have a lot of P's to sell for just those occasions. Right now P's are free, but because propagandists have an unlimited supply of baloney I suggest you stock up on your P's as soon as possible. I suspect the demand will be too great for supply.

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

• Ok - jisbond - November 10, 2001 - 19:36 UTC
Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins