Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
LOL... No Need To Respond To This One Harv...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on November 7, 2001 19:08:42 UTC

I read my own post and I already know exactly what you would say...

"How the heck can we know logic is the same throughout universe unless we first assume universe is 'interconnect' based upon our own experiences/intuition?"

It's another one of those "how do we know whether we live in 'false world' or 'truth world', since we are ourselves a part of the world we're in... and must use worldy means of uncovering the secret of which 'world' we're in?" (since we can be "tricked" when using the only means available to our investigation, which of course would also be a part of "false world")

So I guess I could shoot down my own argument Harv... because I really don't know if universe really is "quantum connected"... or if it just appears to be so (puts on temporary act).

It's funny how I have to use "logic" to debate "what logic really is"... when by doing so I must presuppose my "logical argument" is based upon "what logic really is", LOL. It makes arguing about logic, axioms, origin of structure, etc... very tough!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins