Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Paperwork?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on November 5, 2001 17:24:59 UTC

Alex,

I am not familiar with the current system of Russia, but having to produce identification for security reasons is justifiable. If Russia is not doing it then they should be doing it. Too bad we don't have other Russian participants to confirm what you say is true or not. I've been in over 30 countries and everyone required my passport before they would cash a traveler's check. I can't imagine it is any different in Russia. If it's not, then that makes it no more desirable to live there.

Besides, I understand that you aren't Russian. I thought you came from Azerbaijan ( http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/6643.shtml?show=top ).

Warm regards, Harv

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins