Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Is A God!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Daniel Baik/">Daniel Baik on August 5, 1998 19:57:12 UTC

I think that God is the creator and that evolution is not the case so is with the big bang theory, and etc etc. See it is impossible for us humans to turn from little organisms and then turn into humans. Also there is a God truly there is a God. See if There was no God then there would be a diaster. The circle of life could not start on its own. God started it. Even the heavens, there is a circle of life. stars die leaving a nebula and new ones appear then people thaugh that we were made by a big band and then ameba and a couple of millons of years when are civilized. no way God put up here so that we may live with him. When we go to heaven I am not a preacher but What I think is what I think my opinon so I and sorry if I have hurt anyones feeling.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins