Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv, This Guy Is No Professor

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Luis Hamburgh on November 2, 2001 22:48:00 UTC

His "knowledge" is less than a high school senior's (granted, Mark is a smart guy -- just like his name indicates -- but let's face it, Alex is a veritable Forrest Gump).

He only fools the non-physicists, and this deception is short-lived. I picture him and his buddies (who reinforce his views) passing notes in some 11th grade "Advanced" physics class in Canton, Ohio.

Mysery loves company, and I'm starting to see the wisdom in the tendency of PhDs like Dick & Yanniru to dismiss, if not entirely ignore, most of Alex's blather.

Speaking from experience, (and I'm not even a PhD), Alex runs away every time you beat him. After a time he returns, but with even more bitterness than before.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins