Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dolphin...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on October 30, 2001 17:18:50 UTC

I would discuss more with you your idea of three-way jumps, but I have to be truthful... even now after several times having asked you to elaborate on and explain your theory, I still have trouble completely grasping fully what it is you're trying to imply.

I do understand that what you're saying is that in order for an event to have any meaning, there must be something else to compare it to. You claim that this "pattern matching" gives rise to all physics and mathematics, correct? But why the orthogonal jump oscillations? and why the "musical chairs"? How do these concepts play into "pattern matching" and event recognition?

Oh yes one last thing... I saw you mentioning some books about life & DNA and such. May I HIGHLY recommend Quantum Evolution The New Science of Life by Johnjoe McFadden. This book would not allow me to put it down! It captured my curiosity and covered a lot of the ideas I had about life, as well as answered a few questions I had about what scientists believe to be the origin of consciousness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins