Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If That Were So, Why So Much Craziness? Why?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on October 30, 2001 02:05:47 UTC

I guess I'll put my two cents in first,
basically, we have gained alot of knowledge of reality, compared to "before" and we just have'nt figured out what it all really means, and what to do with our new knowledge, Math really only explains in our own human terms, acording to our senses, a way of trying to understand it all, just like religion does.

It is just that it can prove over and over again that certain things in our closed movement through the present movement of the universe will turn out the "virtually" the same more often than religion can.

The problem is with that "virtually" thing, a higher degree of acuracy does not mean we know it all.

Maybe that when we consider that obvious simularity; that God, Philosophy, math, science, nature and really all of our combined experiances are a part of the whole same thing.

Answers! This is what we are looking for! And every individual finds thier variations.

Here"s a good one, I made it up all by myself.

"The fool says there is no math!" I kinda realate it all together.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins