Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Tenacious Or Cretin ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brad on October 8, 1999 02:27:36 UTC

: : I am utterly shocked that this line of conversation has continued as long as it has. What am I talking about? How should I know? : This is merely my sad attempt at being funny, which has carried on way to long. I am glad to see that you're pay attention to me though. Never hurts the ol' ego, no?

: Until next time ol' friend... dung beatle.

: P.S. Sorry to mess you up with messages that make little or no sense. That's just my style.

"sad attempt at being funny"...this I agree with. As for my messages making little or no sense, that is only from an idots point of view. Maybe if you read what I had to say and ignored the word "bullshit" you could of came up with something much more intelligent to say. Since we are both Atheists you would think that you might agree with me. My point, since you were to arrogant to notice it, was that the Bible was written by man for man. I ask you only one favor, if you don't have something fairly intelligent to say don't say it at all.

PS. I'm glad to have boosted your ego you obviously needed it. Why could that be?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins