Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Idiots?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by The Fade on October 8, 1999 01:52:22 UTC

Starting by insulting folks who belive in God is not really a good start for a discussion on this forum. There are athiest on this forum and Christians or such also that argue or "debate" a point of view. I believe in God but I will not insult or undermine athiest or anyone else. We may disagree on many points, but at least we try to make a point to explain our beliefs. I for one enjoy many conversations that are on this forum because 1. It can be entertaining. and 2. It helps us think and ask more questions. So you see, no one here is an idiot, just different. Your opinion is OK, but try to deliver it in a more softer tone.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins