Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
When Did I Say I Am Perfect?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on October 17, 2001 22:06:17 UTC

And when did I say I NEVER make mistakes? Why do you assign to others the statements they never made?

But I know some physics and some math. May be not much, but enough to see misconceptions or errors of someone even less knowledgeable in the subject. Because this forum is the discussion forum, I argue with some others if they are incorrect. What is wrong about it? I know that people do not like when someone points on their errors. And I am ready to acknowledge that I am incorrect IF IT IS SO - just point on my INCORRECT statement, back up your claim by facts or math (=explain, WHY it is incorrect) - and I will acknowledge the existence of God (or Santa) or time travel (or temperature travel) or life after death (=life after life is over) in light of logic.

So, do you want to point on any of my incorrect statements (my understanding is that is what you mean by "imperfect")? Go ahead, although I never claimed to be "perfect", please feel free to point on my statement which you think is incorrect - and do not forget to point on fact or math why is it incorrect - and I will be glad to say that I was wrong.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins