Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Actualy No Emotion...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on October 17, 2001 21:26:27 UTC

I just wanted to put you in your place, but you're too hard-headed to see when you're wrong so it was a futile effort. Although my snap-back posts may appear to be heartfelt and emotional, they're mearly an attempt at using potent language to make strong points and logical convincing arguments that it is possible that you may have been mistaken ... and that other people are just as entitled to their oppinions. No, I was not crying or even frowning for that matter, when I responded to your somewhat bitter posts.

You want some equations in my arguments? Ok then here's some mathematical proof...

Postulate 1: Nobody's perfect.

So out of 6 billion people on this crowded planet, you want to know how many are perfect? ZERO! Since the chance of being born perfect is 0, then it stands that the chance of you, Alex, being perfect... is 0 out a possible 6,000,000,000 give or take a few tens of millions. Therefore 0/6,000,000,000 reduces to 0 and you are not perfect

Postulate 2: Those who aren't perfect, make mistakes.

Need I go into the logic here?

The proof is simple and elegant, yet powerfull in its implications.

~~no emotions involved... just logic.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins