Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aww, I Have Nothing Against The Fellow...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on October 17, 2001 15:50:25 UTC

I just enjoy taking cheap shots and jabs at him. Afterall he started it, but that doesn't justify the display of immaturity on my behalf. I hope he doesn't take it personal, as I no longer take any of his remarks to any degree of "personal". It's all meant in good taste (or bad taste if that's how you see it), but I don't mean any harm and I'm sure that intelligent man never had his feelings hurt. I'm not recanting my held position that he sure can be a jerk sometimes; but I will admit that I do recognize his respectable level of knowledge, and when it comes right down to it, he does know a lot more on this subject than I. What I can't promote, however, is his unhesitant tendency to attack the integrity of very bright individuals ... who come here to share ideas and engage in intellectual conversation (not to exchange cold hard facts and raw mathematical equations for the most part). I praise Alex's notable position and understanding of advanced concepts; but denounce his inability to admit when he just plain made a mistake.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins