Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Glad To Have You!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on October 17, 2001 13:07:19 UTC

Kyle,

That is exactly the right way to handle it. Alex is a very knowledgeable individual and provides this forum with needed correction to an accurate representation of the current scientific state. He is a professional but he is also a fanatic concerning education. He wants everybody to understand the "facts". He does not understand "religion" (which, in many respects, is not an illogical position) in spite of the fact that he himself is very religious. His religion is "science".

Alex is earnest and I believe his heart is in the right place. Alex also gets upset as almost everyone on this forum gets upset from time to time. I think you will find a number of posts concerning how rude I am also.

>>> … you’ve put yourself on his hit-list right next to me!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins