Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Seems I'm Not Alone...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Luis Hamburgh on October 10, 2001 23:26:30 UTC

Hmmmm...

It's not just me, Alex. Reading among today's posts, I see that your strange ideas have caught the attention of others! Maybe now you could explain your radical new hypothesis/es?

Time is indeed not imaginary, Alex, and cannot be considered separate from other dimensions. Surely you don't think that 'dimension' only means something like "a linear parameter within which any two points may singularly interact," or something like this, do you?

If this were true, then we'd have to define a point before arriving at a valid number of dimensions. For instance, if we'd somehow assumed points to be 'spherical,' then we'd conclude six dimensions.

That's pretty silly.

If you have some solid proof(s) that substantiate your odd view on things, now would be a good time to put your money where your mouth is.

-LH

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins