Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Dr. Kyle Pae: 3-way-jumps Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Alan on October 6, 2001 10:45:21 UTC

Hi,

I just wrote a very brief sketch of an idea to Alex;

Just wondered if you get what it's about?

Speaking of time, I'm short of time (don't have my own computer) these days but:

As far as I recall I will be able to demonstrate that the back-and-forth -ness in micro-time is just one aspect of 'back-and-forth-ness'; that applies to every dimension. It is probable that Feynman's scheme is predicted by a theory of mine where all physics phenomena can be modelled as: three compensating fields of 'back-and-forth' symmetries (I call: musical chairs).

The major role of imaginary numbers in quantum mechanics flows easily from the 'musical chairs at right angles' field that connects (joins the dots) of two other 'back-and-forth' or 'jump' or 'quantum oscillation'(musical chairs) fields to give a phenomenon.

What is more; the 'meta-mathematics' of pattern-matching theory (my theory) appears to sink Godell's incompleteness theorem and possibly dissolve every paradox. Bold words that will have to be tested; am working on it. Do you see what I'm up to?

Consider: map everything as a comparison C between pattern A and pattern B. The patterns themselves must be at least the size of one 'jump' or oscillation (or 'back-and-forth') (simple pattern: a dot on a background (one oscillation in the background)).

Compare two simple such 'jumps' gives you the 'comparison 'jump'. Now all physics and maths looks set to 'dissolve'. John Cramer's transactional interpretation of quantum mechanics falls out: his 'offer wave' is pattern A; his 'confirmation wave' is pattern B; the comparison is the one path (quantum) where these two waves do not cancel.

R.G. Collingwood (1930's philosopher) developed a 'logic of question and answer': viewing events as question-answer pairs (looks very similar to 'offer wave'/ 'confirmation wave').

Instead of being limited by Cramer's waves and time; one may generalise: a 'wave' can be shown as an oscillation per oscillation per oscillation (a rate of change of a rate of change in an oscillation field). "Time" can be replaced with something that applies to any dimension: the "Match" dimension (where pattern matches EXIST).

The above is a very incomplete quickly typed sketch
- I have to explain it more carefully and test it.
Fun to try out ideas anyway.

-dolhin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins