Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ask Me Anything

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Satan on October 4, 1999 19:02:26 UTC

Well well. Village idiot, you are an insignificant peon unworthy of anyone's attention. But I'll help you nonetheless. I suggest you do one of two things. Either return to the village you are currently depriving of your presence, or second, you can kill yourself right now and join me in HELL. Once here, I'm sure you'll find that an eternity of music produced by Brittney Spears, and N'Sync should be a more than sufficient punishment.

HHMmmmmmnn. I suppose there is a third option. You could always re-enter the forum under a pseudonom such as "philosofir" or "tenacious" or "Brad" or better yet "Greg Armel", but they don't command much respect (or reveal anything that resembles intelligence) do they? In fact this entire forum is an utter waste of precious time that could be put to better use wreaking havoc on the inhabitants of earth. Ah well... I'll get to those things soon enough.

Thanks for your question village idiot. Hope my advice was useful. Come again.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins