Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Do Not Sympathies With Violators

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on October 3, 2001 01:43:54 UTC

My Dear Richard,

You wrote:
"I say if the laws are truly divine, then you can't break them and no enforcement is necessary!"

Reply:
You are absolutely right about the lack of necessity for enforcing divine laws. (This is what I have been saying all along. I have urged others to enforce them upon themselves. This is how I can see no justification for terrorism. And this is also how I interpret that terrorism is self-inflicted because we all share the same world and we are all interconnected)

Look how some pay for their misdeeds! Terrorism comes in many forms! And all are self-inflicted. I sit at home and watch how others who disobey the divine laws destroy themselves. Including the current events. Can you not see that divine laws were broken both by the Terrorists and by our formerly Ultra-Liberal representatives in our government and those who chose to blindly aid them. We all suffer but the real Lawbreakers who break divine laws have always been self destroyed. Have you not read the passage: "And the meek shall inherit the earth." Have you not seen the destroyed civilizations of the past who also thought that there is no G_D and were arrogant and rebellious and law breakers.

I do not sympathies with violators (those who abuse the will power given to them for a possession (not ownership) by Allah G_D) of divine laws but I also do not take the law in to my own hands; for Allah deals with all of us as Allah wills.

You or I do not have to lift a finger to enforce the divine laws (even on ourselves) but we shall be accountable if we do not speak out against what is wrong and if we do not try and help the future generations by educating them well. There is a science to healthy and wise (uncorrupt) living you know! Have I not written, many times, that if every individual was to just guard or police themselves against hate and violence and other deplorable lewd conduct then there would be no need for law enforcers to protect the innocent (or the less guilty ones because there is none who is truly innocent) from the guilty. At this moment we are not in heaven you know. At present the innocent/less guilty have to share under the same skies and the same earth of this our planet you know. The whole process of sifting and separating is a task that Allah (G_D) performs daily and sometimes people are used as a lesson for others who have been shown the same more Mercy for better conducting themselves. Allah (G_D) has on many occasions shown us how we punish ourselves by others. The scriptures (which contain written records of history) amongst other books and inscriptions are full of these events.

I am not at all surprised that you know that the Devine Laws need no enforcement. The enforcement powers are on automatic. However I am surprised that you equate the lake of the need for enforcement with the need to sit by idly and watch ourselves get over run by crime and lewd living.

I am also surprised that some people here may be indicating or displaying a sort of a fear or a dislike against G_D (Allah) who created all that there is out of the same G_D's Love and Generosity toward us all.

With Love and Understanding,

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins