Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
For The Record:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on October 2, 2001 23:59:39 UTC

In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficent, Most Generous

My Dear Richard,

For the record: I stick by what I typed and will not budge an inch on the ideology. However I have stated over and over again that I believe in the Qura'nic statement: Surah 2. Verse 256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Search the record of what I have posted. I have expressed Compassion & Mercy, over and over for Allah (G_D) is most Merciful most Generous.

There will always be those Ultra Liberals who have no self-control (who conduct themselves badly in our society and corrupting our children with unmentionable conduct and ideology [[i.e. turning them in to freaks [as we see being displayed for public laughter on television and other media channels] whom I shall do my utmost to help in any way that I can]].)

And as for Devine Laws: If there are those who do learned enough as to what is right and what is wrong then they too are victims of Ultra Liberal propagation and the need to be shown Mercy and Generosity and re-educated as to how to conduct themselves. The courts are doing a fine job of this to a limited extent but the numbers of the mis-educated individuals in our Ultra Liberal society is growing faster than any current number of judicial system can enforce the law upon. (One dose not have to be too educated to observe the evidence on COURT TELEVISION programs. I base my statements on what I have observed and if the Ultra Liberals do not like the news of the observed facts then perhaps they would benefit by re-evaluating their ideologies!)

Perhaps the readers would be interested to know that a copy of what was complained against was sent to many heads of states! I have no shame in being as forward as some Ultra Liberals are with their shameful ideologies!)

With Love and Understanding,

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins