Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by RD/">RD on October 4, 1999 14:23:12 UTC

: Adam came first. Eve was created to supply him with companionship, not vice versa. And God himself had told her that Adam would rule over her; her wishes had to conform his....is this not a complete load of bullshit.

: FYI(no i'm not a female rights activist, i'm not even female for that matter)

RD: This is just an indication that the text was written by MEN, and that they were trying to find theological support for conditions that were obvious at the time which they wished to continue. This was reinforced by the prophet Jerimiah who said that women woul pursue men (a reversal of roles) in the end of days. It seems to me. a male, that men were afraid of women from the start, realizing that women have superior mental but inferior physical powers.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins