Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Learn How To Grow Up Please.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 29, 2001 00:11:14 UTC

My dear Richard,
The tones of language that you use in your messages are getting more and more threatening. It must be worrisome to you that some one else on this forum has the guts to expose what needs to be exposed.

Do as you please. It is obvious that you have drawn your own narrow conclusion. You are mistaken on how you may be persevering what I post on this forum. You are also mistaken in mistreating me with much disrespect. You shall not see me do the same to you. Not one bad thing comes out of what I post because my intentions are honorable and shrouded with love for you and others. (I only ask you to get off my back because I can only respond well if you have specific itemized list of objections or questions. I should not have to read threatening messages or messages that are personal attacks against me. If you have a question then all you have to do is ask. There is no need for anger). As I mentioned before the point of
Posting links that may not be agreeable to some (or many westerners) is to show that there are people out there who think in a particular way and write about the things they think about. Now in order to understand world problems we can treat the information as propaganda or a cry for help from those who express themselves in a manner that may be controversial to most people in the commercially well-developed countries. I saw a lot of valid points. I could list them here, but in order to communicate effectively it would have been wiser, on your part, to have listed all the points that worried you. Then perhaps I could have made a comment. As for your terrorist threats they do not bother me. It is most disturbing however that what I post worries you so much that you have to resort to threats. I am more that happy to write to our federal representatives. They understand what is being said here.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins