Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Events To Lead To The Nuclear Strike...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on September 26, 2001 18:16:40 UTC

will be severe. I think it may actually be reasonable to think tens of millions of mainland Americans will die because of further attacks, be they biologic or chemical. This will be the event that will lead to a nuclear strike. And sadly, the world may be behind us, if such a disaster were to happen.

I am scared. I am close to figuring most of this. But what I can determine is, and rather sadly, vague. The terrorists will strike in a way we haven't thought of yet, with a power this nation hasn't had inflicted upon it to this date. I was pretty sure after the WTC attack, that this was only to be the beginning. My other fear is Americans in Afghanistan. If Pakistan falls, our troops may be stuck and surrounded by unfriendlies. We may see our own troops be slaughtered. That would be very terrible as well.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins