Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That Is Ok. Now About Logic:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 23, 2001 05:41:46 UTC

My Dear Mario,
That is ok. I think it is because I do not write enough detail. I have been writing without too much detail lately. Logic dictates that I shall have to modify my writing by writing my intent henceforth.

Now about Logic:
Logic seems to be the best course to follow for our problems in the world. Don't you think? I mean there has to be a way to use logic well (so that all can prosper in one way or another) in our system of jurisprudence. Perhaps finding a middle road between emotional needs and material needs of people will help.

Has any one asked what it might be that the criminal mind may want and why?

Is there a presence of evil (like some sort of invisible radiation) that may be altering some peoples brain chemistry and what may be it's source and why?

What other scientific models can one use to better our society?

What sort of science is there behind the rehabilitation of a criminal mind?

Observation and medical treatments can only take us a short distance because the problems keep reoccurring. No?

The science of Logic should be simple for every one to learn. No?

Perhaps the application logical arguments for living a prosperous life without crime can eliminate crime. Crime and punishment need not occur in our world once one is able to see the logic behind why not. (I speak of Logic in a positive way only; you know, not the kind that criminals may use, which I call illogic, because it is harmful to themselves and to others)

What do you think?

Best Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins