Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Position Is Understood, But ......

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 18, 2001 15:26:48 UTC

YOU WROTE:
"I could describe him (He has long white hair and a deep voice)"

Reply:
Please permit me to criticize your description of G_D. You may be limiting G_D to what you may like to or able to imagine, for the G_D I refer to possesses none of the finite qualities as you describe. Many make the mistake of equating G_D to some sort of man-god or animal-god. These descriptions are fictitious to true G_D believers.

YOU WROTE:
"Don't let beliefs restrict your range of thought"

REPLY:
Perhaps there are those who believe in evolution as a faith too. But their faith may be baseless or not based on science of causality. The only alternative question is now: Do evolutionists think of life as a giant living lottery?

YOU WROTE:
"Accidents could exist if truly random events occur, for instance."

REPLY:
"The disciplines of science are built on causality of relationships governing related events. Yet the theory of evolution is built upon the idea of accidental changes that resulted in complex living systems. Most are unable to comprehend how the notion that an infinite number of random accidents systematically happened to produce living species, and kept improving these beings, is justified." (Dr.T.H. JANABI)

As ever humble

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins