Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How So?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 16, 2001 00:49:58 UTC

"Did anyone go out of their way and carve the Grand Canyon out of rock with a hammer and chisel? No, it was a natural process."

How so?

"No sentient forces were involved."

How do you know that the subtleness of the sentient being is not making it impossible for you to feel the force at this time?

A door is constructed (made) out of material. So a cell has to be constructed out of material. How do you explain where the material to form a cell came from?

" current theory does not require, or even suggest, sentience."

I am inquiring so the theory is impractical for me when it is unable to explain the force that is required to bring in to being the elements that make up a single cell. How can the theory that you mention not require knowing when I am sentient and wish to know what is to become of me. It matters to me. I am more important that a theory. Could it be that the theory is incomplete and needs a leap of faith?

Best Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins