Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Whoopers!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.o.sofir on October 2, 1999 04:07:31 UTC

: I hope I didn't jump to any conclusions about your gender!

: Pssst. Hey tenacious... people start "talking" if you know what I mean, when they see people responding to their own : messages. They also think it's weird when you start having conversations with yourself within a message. What? Yes... The time : of purification is at hand. I blame the backstreet boys and the return of swing music. Why you pretencoius little... Awh. How : could I stay mad at you?

***If its fun I'm all for it! Knowing me, if I were of the lifegiving gender, I would call myself Phail.a.sophes or something. I've been through times when no one in the community would even look at me, much less speak to me, lest that evil athiesm rub off, which it does through conversation and argument. But it is not athiesm itself that they are afraid of, it is the stigmatism that goes along with it that they are scared to go through, it is a very hard experiance when everyone you love disowns you. Funny thing is that once they have seen over time that you are serious and have not just lost your mind and have come to this conclution through much thinking and seeking, then they begin to let up a little, and even begin getting close again. That is the tricky part, for then it is up to you to give your understanding, forgiveness if you will. Some of them may not even understand why they acted or felt that way about you, they only followed the flow of the mainstream. So I got through alot by self talk, which is wierd cause sometimes it is diagnosed as a symptom of illness while at others it is part of a prescribed plan of theraoy (positive self talk).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins