Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
But To Know That GOD Can...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on September 15, 2001 19:46:39 UTC

The last statement maybe directed towards Jisbond. But I would like to make a comment.

Unexplainable events occur. Non-understandable events occur. Because we are not exactly sure how these things happened, some can speculate that certain events took place, with scientific backing, a certain way or for a particular reason.

But some of those events remain unexplainable, and while researchers go on researching, others would like to believe that GOD had something to do with that particular event. And while we are still not sure. The believers in GOD, I think, should still hold on to their beliefs.

It may turn out that GOD exists and can perform acts and make events occur. While evidence is searched for, to explain these acts and events, could it be possible that the normal/common methods used to collect evidence and do research cannot be applied. Could it be also possible that believers in GOD, simply, have and keep the faith in the Almighty.

I am a believer. I believe that GOD can do anything. Whether GOD does or not, that is a different topic.

Until we find out, some of us believe, and strongly, and others will keep investigating.

Peace

Robert

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins