Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Another One

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on September 15, 2001 04:16:53 UTC

Maybe not a joke about science/math, but funny (morbid) nonetheless. Just heard it a few days ago.

Two men and a woman were applying for a job as a CIA agent. They were all equally capable, with the same credentials, so the employers devised a test to determine the extent of their loyalty to their orders. The spouses of the three applicants were brought in and put in three seperate rooms.

The employer said to the first man "Here is a gun. Your wife is behind that door. You need to go in there and kill her." The man said "I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my wife for this job." And he was dismissed.

The employer said to the second man "Here is a gun. Your wife is behind that door. You need to go in there and kill her." The man took the gun and went into the room, and no sound came out for five minutes, when he came out teary eyed and said "I can't do it. I love her." And left.

The employer said to the woman "Here is a gun. Your husband is behind that door. You need to go in there and kill him." She wordlessly took the gun and went into the room. There was immediately one sharp bang, followed by a short pause, then eight more bangs in rapid succession, one right after the other, then several clicking sounds. Finally, there was the sound of banging, smashing, and screaming for five minutes, and then dead silence. The woman came out of the room, panting, wiped the sweat from her brow and said "You didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks! I had to beat him to death with the chair!"

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins