Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
We're All Trying To Understand, Most Of All.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on September 14, 2001 01:09:46 UTC

When in shock. No matter what you believe, or don't believe. No matter what you know or don't know.

We are all trying to figure out why this event had to cross our eyes. We are all trying understand it. We are all trying to make sense of it.

With every effort, with every breath, and with every thought.

It doesn't seem to make sense at all.

Usually, I would think, we all try to make sense of anything that crosses us, and understand it as well, before we can attempt to correct it from happening again. I think we can understand why. So I think we can prevent this sort of thing from happening again.

We all imagine, (those famous words by Mr. Lennon), that there would be a day where this type of thing won't ever happen again.

Let's make this day the day where we begin to walk down that road where we make the most earnest effort(s).

So that it doesn't

I think we are all ready.

Peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins