Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
As For Confusion........

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 10, 2001 14:39:53 UTC

I am still preparing the text which you have asked for. Some of it should be ready very soon.

As for confusion, it is good to hear at last that some one else may be confused, because the solution to logic is always found through an internal dialogue with the confused thoughts where logic will prevail and truth will stand out and falsehood will vanish.

Please do not look toward me for guidance or help because I am learning the language (language that can express what I have learned) as I write. My spelling and punctuation is very bad so it takes a long time for me to write what I write correctly. I have to let the computer edit most of my errors.

I have always stated:

Read to Learn
Learn to Lead
Lead to serve
Serve to succeed

I read many books. I collect and read books containing useful knowledge, and that is all, I then ask Allah to guide me unto the straight path. (All I am expressing is that I have found reading a variety of books helps me better understand myself and others because I have not limited my reading just to what you see me post here. I just post the items that challenge my thoughts with regard to the other useful books which I read.)

Peace!
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins