Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Greetings Rob

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 9, 2001 01:48:49 UTC

My Dear Robert,
We see eye to eye on many things, you and I. I have been sending communications to most of the governments of the world for a long time because I wish to show them how misunderstandings between people can occur especially between people who do not use force or violence in order to prove their good intentions. I sent the example to which you are referring because it was a perfect example of a bait and switch argument when I was approached as a friend and apologies were made and when I was giving sincere and honest answers I was prosecuted for knowing too much! This apparently is a crime for politicians too. Have you seen news commentators grilling, supposedly presumed innocent people as though they are guilty? I was just warning our leaders to just be aware of that age old saying about not looking at a gift horse in the mouth in other words beware of inconsistencies in those who offer fine words some of the time and pass judgment all of the time. (It was simply a sharing of an experience; after all politicians are people too, you know. In True Islamic practice there is no rank amongst people except that which is set by way of our conduct! e.g. good or bad conduct, if you can see where I am coming from.)

We must all show respect for one another by not taking what links people post too personally. I think this is where I was surprised. I was just sending information for our general study. I find people sending me links that I would find offensive but in place of gagging them I reason with them in a better way as all Muslims are advised to do in the writings of the scriptures which includes the Qur'an. I am not going to apologize for the actions of terrorists who claim to practice the teachings of the scriptures! It does not matter if they are Jews, Christians, Muslims or any other faction! The fact is I am trying share a Knowledge that I have found useful in my life because I consider myself a practical person and I wish to cut through all the myth or the supposed mystery and find out the truth! A Muslim or any rational person is obliged to seek the truth. I can not negotiate with myself when I know I have reached a certain logical truth as I have enumerated on this forum many times. If I like to think in a similar manner as dose Sherlock Holms I cannot apologize for that either. I am waiting to get my citizenship so that I can become a police detective. I think I have a good chance because I enjoy seeing criminals reformed in good working rehabilitation centers. We must all understand that the law is only dangerous to the criminal's mind when in fact it is there to guide them to the right path. Based on my observation the criminal mind tends to think of the laws of the land much like a disbeliever thinks of the laws of Allah (God) where the disbeliever totally misunderstands the intention of the law.

I hope I answered this to the satisfaction of most.

With Much Love And Understanding
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins