Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Heidi Neilson on September 9, 2001 00:16:05 UTC

I've always had this picture of God in my mind--- tall man, rugged face, semi-long beard, long hair, dressed in a white toga.... Thats what i see when i hear God. but I think of a perfect person. One who will never get in a fight. One who will always forgive everyone no matter what he or she has done. One who lives only for others. One who constantly does good deeds. One who gets out in the world and makes a difference. One who doesnt sit around and waste time waiting for who knows what. One who looks over everyone and sees the good in that person- the parts that some may overlook. One who stops on the streets and spends time with someone who needs it the most. One who does unto others what He feels should be done to Him. God is love. God is caring. God is everything good in this world and everything bad. He puts obstacles in front of us to see how we will react. He makes us who we are. Even if that is bad. He is the creator. He is the destroyer. He is you. He is me. He is all.....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins