Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here It Is Once More

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 7, 2001 00:12:23 UTC

My Dear Mario
I am more than glad to start all over once more. Here it is once more:
Then I f you have time read all the communications from this point forward to the latest one. Perhaps you can see how we may be veering off course every time. I know that if the existence of the one God I describe is agreed upon then we can go forward. If the subject of the one God I am introducing here is not is not accepted then the proof against the logic should be posted and the subject should not be changed until we all agree. Notice that the topic of this thread is GOD & SCIENCE and the former is mentioned first and according to the definition of God there can be no science without God.

Oxford Dictionary: God n. Superhuman being worshipped as having power over nature and human fortunes, deity. ((I introduce us to Allah the one God besides whom there is no other God and without whom there is naught that there is))

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/9468.shtml?base=30

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/9591.shtml

As ever humble
Forever Peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins