Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
THIS IS MY FINAL REPLY

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 5, 2001 15:56:24 UTC

My Dear Richard,
What are you doing?! Prosecuting me now?!
(I thought we went through this before!)(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I WRITE STOP READING WHAT I WRITE!) BACK OFF!!!! OK!!!

AS FOR ME, THIS IS MY FINAL REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR OPINIONATED RESPONSES TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS!!!

You wrote:
*But more importantly I want to say that sex mania is far from pornography.

You are absolutely wrong! (Based on my observation, the persons involved have a serious problem!! The buyers! & The Distributors! & The Actors! They all suffer from the disease!! (YOU ASKED ME TO SUPPLY YOU WITH AN EXAMPLE AND I DID. THE PROBLEM HAS REACHED AN EPIDEMIC IN SOCIETY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK ME FOR EXAMPLES YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE NEWS EVERY DAY. IN POLITICS AND IN OTHER PLACES.)

You wrote:
*This is a scientific forum and we should use medical and scientific terms carefully.

I agree that this is a science forum, but I have not seen many scientific arguments in it. I write in a variety of ways.

You wrote:
*You have stated yourself how important semantics is to good communication.

I agree. Because I know that you are intelligent and cunning. I continue to use analogy.

You wrote:
*If you now tell me that you have a MD or PhD in medicine or psychology and have studied mania and in particular sex mania in academia or similar seminars, or have a private practice or hospital practice that involves treatments for sex mania, I take it all back.

Where did I write as you suggest in the above?

You wrote:
*What you described above is pornography and is far from sex mania.

The participants all suffer from the same disease!

You wrote:
*But I suspect that you were just talking off the top of your head. It did not sound academic, nor have I found reference to it in any of your links. It was as you so arply put to me, just your opinion.

I now diagnosed your problem to be: You are acting as a prosecutor and a bad one at that. You are questioning and answering your own questions with your own form of conclusion. (There will be no end to your sort of dialogue and I am not wasting my time with you any longer)

You wrote:
*Nothing wrong with having an opinion.

What I wrote about is leading up to a fact because the subjects and the situation exist! An opinion is when a fact exists and a statement that one has made about the fact is believed to be true by the expert who makes the statement.

You wrote:
*But you claim to not be offering your opinion.

Please look up the facts for this for yourself I have no interest in following this subject up at this time. I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY THOUGHT ON WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE.

You wrote:
*You claim to just be supplying information from other sources.

You received what you asked for. Look at your previous line of questions.

You wrote:
*Honesty requires one to identify when one is offering an opinion, or when one is offering someone else's opinion.

You know very well that you asked of me of my findings and that is what I supplied.

My Dear Richard,
YOUR LINE OF QUESTIONING MAKES YOUR MOTIVE SO TRANSPARENT. (I DO NOT WISH TO WAIST VALUABLE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS WITH YOU. IT WILL NOT HAVE AN END WITH YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH ANY RESPONSE. I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN A KIND AND CONCISE METHOD AND THAT WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW! You will have to do better than this if you ever wish to be a prosecutor in a court or a news commentator. YOU DO NOT KNOW A THING ABOUT ME EXCEPT WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU. SIMILARLY I DO NOT KNOW A THING ABOUT YOU EXCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME. YOU THINK OF ME AS YOU WISH AND I SHALL THINK OF YOU AS I HAVE CONCLUDED. WE BOTH HAVE OUR WITNESS, WHICH IS ALLAH (GOD)!

Jisbond







Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google
 
Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2019 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins