Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Time Travel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by matt/">matt on June 25, 1999 07:06:35 UTC

: Post your thoughts on time travel here.. the possibility : of time travel. The problem with infinite mass at speed : of light and the black hole theory

i have been reading several sites on time travel and i would just like to make a few comments that be from another angle.

i dont know anthing about scientific theories on time travel and the physics of it, but would like to comment on the metaphysical aspects of time travel as i have personally experienced.

i have the ability to naturally experience altered states of conouisness. I am able to transend linear time into a non linear state of coniousness. I am able to experience timelessness but however still also remain in linear time.

The television is a perfect tool for timeless travel. therefore we can only travel as far back as the history of telvision, and what is recorded in the future. therefore this technology is limited but is a good starting tool for would be time travelers,or as i like to call it, timeless travel.

Think about that for a while.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins