Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
EASY MONEY

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Get Rich Fast!!!!/">Get Rich Fast!!!! on March 13, 1999 20:50:06 UTC

This is a real opportunity to make money fast and begin your own business at your computer. Read the info below and follow the guidelines and you can make money fast. This letter was given to me and I'm sharing it with you. Give it a chance and you too will make the money you need to get the life you want. I have already seen the money coming in. This takes very little time and is really working well so if you want to make a little extra cash and start your own business then go for it!

INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours. This program has remained successful because of the HONESTY and integrity of the participants. Please continue, Welcome to the world of Mail Order! This little business is somewhat different than most mail order houses.Your product is not solid and tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. (The money made from the mailing listsis secondary to the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list.)

[1] Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below,starting at number 1 through number 5. SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment:$5.00) Enclose a note with each letter stating: Please add my name to your mailing list. Include your name and mailing address. (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying $1.00 for this service.)

[2] Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list. Move the other 4 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 becomes number 2, and so on). Place your name, address, and zip code in the number 5 position.

[3] With your name in the number 5 position, upload this ENTIRE file to 10 different bulletin boards. You may post it to the BBS's message base or to the file section. Name it FASTCASH.TXT, and use the file description comments to draw attention to this file and its great potential for all of us.

[4] Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH. Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again whenever you need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in the mail order business. People will be sending YOU $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis. The list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a service. ** IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL ** If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. NOTE: Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes that people send to you.

This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency question you, you can provide them with this proof! Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with $1.00 each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER - THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST - PLEASE!!PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK! THANK YOU

************************************************************************ ****** *********************** When I came across this for the first time. I said "No way could this work". Later I rethought my thinking and decided, hey it's only 5 bucks. So I sent out the money just to humor myself thinking that I was wasting precious money. You could imagine my suprise 2 weeks later when I opened my mailbox to more than 3,000 letters each with 1 dollar inside. After about a month my cash totaled 85,200!!! I bought a new BMW and some other cool toys I've wanted but could never afford. Believe me, this really does work as long as you are honorable. -F.L.

Here are the names to send to.

1. Joe Fenske 8892Nuthatch Rd. St. Joe, MN 56374 2. Kevin Leger 19 Pineridge Dr. Westfield, MA 01085 3. Roanld W. Grim 2512 Canterbury RD. Baltimore Maryland 21234 >> 4. Jina Plymale 1246 Sand Run Rd. Troy, MO 63379 5. Nigel Bibler 29 SR 164 N Dover, AR 72837

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins