Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Scient Is 'in The Fog'.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Wonderer? on February 25, 1999 06:36:55 UTC

Some of scientist has 'in the fog'. Why? They have start to build world-picture, through, 'one-theory'. Like, Big-Bang, Black-Hole, anti-matter, time-exist...

We can see at space. Why we dont look?

Space has own 'size', and we dont know it size.

We think, at different kind of theoryes, we can explain, how-why space was born, or, how-why matter exist, or form grow.

We use separate words, example; - Gravity - Energy - Light - etc, but we dont look, what is in these words.

Example. - Gravity? We say, gravity keep planets together. What IS gravity?

- Energy? We say, that some matter moving process make energy. What Is energy? Something move in the copper-wire. We say, electric energy. What is that 'electric energy'? Because it goes 'in the copper-wire', it must be part of it. So, it must be matter itself.

All thes words, like wave-theory. Wave means, that some matter has some kind of motion-form, like wave.

So. What is electricity, energy, gravity, etc?

Why, scient want to make some 'one-theory'.

I can see, that we dont have answer, many nature-things. But i dont start to make un-natural, mystifying-theoryes, of it.

Matter(small part) move, make forms, life, planets, etc. Matter, like me or you, start to learns, speak, read, life. MAtter, like me or you, die, and matter devide, come (small part).

Nature has own (small part) knowing-process, and feed-back system. This system make control of whole nature. We humans, want to mix it, we have done it, like atom-bomp, gene-manipulation, matter-processing, etc. We are part of nature, so, we mix our forms. Stupid thing.

Why we dont see this. Am i only person, who see this clearly?

Love. Me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2019 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins