Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: More Than One Universe, One Question, What Travels Faster Than The Speed Of Light?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by the big bang theory/">the big bang theory on February 8, 1999 11:52:47 UTC

: : : In regards to the queastionable article;More than one Universe. : : : How is it one should say that the universe was started by the Primordial Atom and the Big Bang. : : : I find it difficult to assume a mass of matter existed with no explanation as to its origin. : : : Should we not ascertain first the origins of matter in its simplest form before suggesting the cause and effect relationship of the Big Bang?

: : : : The big bang is only a theory, and so is what I wrote, I believe the Universe, all of them, had no beginning and will have no end. The cycle just continues, that is all. Furthermore, no one is to say that The Universe, or our Universe is the only type, there may be many otheres undetected, made of another kind of energy that we have never even dreamed of. : : I have a reverse theory. I view our solar system as a dying one. There is no life on our other planets.There is no water fundamental of course to life. Secondly, I honestly believe that our solar system at one time looked sort of like a watch. Perfectly atuned with twelve planets in the same orbit all revolving around the sun,but maybe about four degrees closer to it. THeir was life on all these planets. One day through either choice or chance there was a "big bang" sending all of the other eleven planets out of our orbit. distroying all life on these planets and changing forever the natural order of things. s. It took millions of years but finally Earth who managed to stay close enough to the sun began to rejuveniate the plant kingdom. THe resulting bang changed the earths'eloctrmagnetic field,it moved the axis about eight degrees to the west. I also believe there are other solar systems out there which still exist in their perfect form unlimited by fission or fussion. Our situation is irrepairable. Conclusion,I imagine at one time our solar system looked somewhat like a 12 jeweled watch, until it lose some of its rubies.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins