From Section 7.10.1 and Section 7.24.3 of the Antigravitation Engine Site (hereafter called the Site) it can be known that there exit the following relations:
h' = 0.27 G M M v / (c c) ,
(a is not equal to 0) , (1)
Delta t is larger than or equal to [(0.135 G M) / (pi v v v)] ,
(a is not equal to 0) , (2)
Delta x is larger than or equal to [(0.27 G M) / ( 4 pi v v )] ,
(a is not equal to 0) , (3)
where a is the antigravitational acceleration (see Section 2.3 of the Site), h' is the antigravitational quantum of action, M is the mass of the object, and v is the speed of the object.
Hence it can be known that in the antigravitational field the spacetime location of an object is varying.
For example, in the following experiments, approximately there are the following values:
M = 0.00315 kg ,
v = 0.00004 m/s ,
h' = 0.00012 h,
Delta t is larger than or equal to 0.14 s,
Delta x is larger than or equal to 0.0000028 m,
where h is Planck's constant.
The antigravitational expansion of the universe is accelerating. The earth and the objects on the earth are in the antigravitational field of the universe. M, the mass of the universe, is extremely large. According to Hubble's law, at the place of an object on the earth, v, the speed at which space of the universe is expanding, is extremely small, and at the place of the observer, both v and (dv/dt) are zero.
Hence it can be known from the relations at the beginning of this section that in the antigravitational field which causes space of the universe to expand, objects outside the observer have extremely large uncertainty in the spacetime location, and hence have present spacetime and non-present spacetime.
It is another thing, however, with an observer on a boat which is moving due to the work of the antigravitation engine. The antigravitational acceleration of the observer is not zero. And hence it can be known from the relations at the beginning of this section that the observer has comparatively large uncertainty in the spacetime location, and has both the present and the non-present spacetime, and hence can interact with objects both in the present spacetime and in the non-present spacetime.
Hence an antigravitational boat is a spacetime tunnel connecting the present spacetime and the non-present spacetime.
In the experiments described in Section 2 below, the scraps serve as the observers.
h' = 0 ,
the observer finds the object local in spacetime;
h' is not equal to 0 ,
the observer finds the object non-local in spacetime;
where h' is the antigravitational quantum of action of the observer.
The Delta t of an observer is somewhat similar to exposure time and aperture in photography. If the Delta t Observer A is larger than that of Observer B, then, compared with the case of Observer B,
(1) the interaction between Observer A and an object which is in the non-present spacetime is stronger and more evident;
(2) Observer A observes that the Delta t and Delta x of an object are larger, and hence the object that Observer A observes is more blurred and fainter.
1.5 Let the uncertainty in time caused by the work of the antigravitation engine be Delta t , then the uncertainty in time of the spacetime regions around the antigravitation engine will become nearer to Delta t ; this will make the uncertainty in time of the objects in these spacetime regions become either smaller or larger so as to approach Delta t ; in other words, the work of the antigravitation engine has a two-way effect.
2.1 Experiment 1
Please view the picture (http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6532.JPG).
2.1.1 Steps of the experiment
(1) Prepare a scrap of blank squared paper which is to be placed at an upper position and hence is called the upper scrap hereafter.
(2) On the front of the upper scrap draw an image of the numeral 2 with a black gel pen. Please view the picture
(3) Lay the upper scrap face up at the inside bottom of the glass jar (see Section 1.2), under the base of the motor.
(4) Prepare a plastic box for holding a 3.5 inches floppy disc (hereafter called the disc box).
(5) Prepare a scrap of blank squared paper which is to be placed at a lower position and hence is called the lower scrap hereafter. Lay the lower scrap face up in the disc box. Close the disc box.
(6) Place the disc box and the batteries on a foam plastic board. Place the glass jar on the disc box.
(7) Place the foam plastic board on the water in a bathtub. With the help of a level gage, adjust the positions of the disc box and the batteries to make the foam plastic board horizontal.
(8) Start the motor, and the experiment begins. Please view the video (http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6587.MOV).
In order to prevent the antigravitational acceleration from becoming zero too often (see Section 2.3 of the Site), the experiment should not be long exposed to strong light.
(9) In order to observe the scraps of paper and to replace the batteries with newly charged ones, the experiment can be paused for a short while, which should be excluded from the duration of the experiment.
(10) Hold the scraps up to the light. Observe the scraps as if observing the banknote watermark.
Rotate the scraps 90°, 180°, or 270°clockwise or counterclockwise, and then observe them.
2.1.2 Experimental results
(1) When the experiment has lasted 28 hours, it can be seen in the front of the lower scrap that in the centre there is an image of the numeral 2 looking like a watermark. As the duration of the experiment is longer and longer, the watermark-like image of the numeral 2 becomes clearer and clearer.
(2) When the experiment has lasted 48 hours, it can be seen that to the left of the watermark-like image of the numeral 2 mentioned above there appears a smaller watermark-like image of the numeral 2.
(3) To the upper right of the fairly large watermark-like image of the numeral 2 there appears a small watermark-like image of the numeral 3. Please view the picture (http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6571.JPG). (The background light of the picture is the incandescent light, which is quite red.)
Please view the picture of a control sample
(4) During the course of the experiment, when the position of one scrap with respect to the other scrap has been slightly changed, the image on the upper scrap can still find the position of the watermark-like image in the lower scrap (i.e. automatic tracking), which makes the watermark-like image become clearer and clearer.
This shows that the watermark-like image has its own spacetime curvature, and hence has its own mass. This means that the watermark-like image is not only information but is also matter.
(5) When the "boat" has begun to move because of the work of the antigravitation engine, it may stay near the edge of the bathtub for a long time. In fact the boat is now moving in the potential barrier region (see Section 7.3.1 of the Site), and its antigravitational acceleration, though very small, is not zero, in which case the experimental results mentioned above will still happen.
2.1.3 Experimental analysis
The time location and the space location of the upper and the lower scraps have all changed in the antigravitational field of the "boat". Hence in the non-present spacetime there is interaction between the two scraps (see also Section 6.13 of the Site), and it looks as if the image of the numeral 2 on the upper scrap went through the glass jar, a layer of draught excluders stuck on the outside bottom of the jar (Please view the picture
(http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6722.JPG) and the plastic disc box, and reached the lower scrap.
2.2 Some variations on Experiment 1
2.2.1 Experiment 2
(1) On a lower scrap draw an image of the numeral 3 with a black gel pen (Please view the picture:
(http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6726.JPG). The upper scrap is a scrap of blank squared paper.
The picture of the upper scrap shows the results of the experiment, which lasted 163 hours. Please view the video
(2) Experimental results (Please view the picture:
In the lower left-hand part of the upper scrap there appears a fairly large dark watermark-like image of the numeral 3.
To the upper left of the tweezers there is a dark watermark-like image of a word "age" (antigravitation engine). The image of the word age was written in an earlier experiment, which was before the above Experiment 1, on a scrap (Please view the picture taken afterwards:
(http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_7295.JPG), which, in that experiment, was placed under the outside bottom of the glass jar, between two blank scraps, and the three scraps had been taken away 28 days 4 hours before Experiment 2 began, or 8 days 17 hours before Experiment 1 began. The scraps used in Experiment 2 are two other scraps.
At the top right margin of the upper scrap there is a light watermark-like image of the circled letter S. The image of the circled letter S was originally the image drawn on the lower scrap in a later experiment beginning 118 hours 45 minutes after Experiment 2 had finished (Please view the picture:
http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_6962.JPG.) The image was used because it looked somewhat like the Taiji symbol.
(3) The antigravitation engine has changed the non-present-spacetime images of the word age and the circled letter S into the present-spacetime images (see Section 1.5 above).
2.2.2 Experiment 3
Replace the glass jar with an airtight food storage container; and the batteries are also placed in this container.
The similar experimental results can be obtained.
2.2.3 Experiment 4
Place a double-sided mirror or a light aluminium basin (Please view the picture: http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/nonlocal/100_7264.JPG) on the disc box.
The similar experimental results can be obtained.
2.3 Control experiments
Instead of putting the foam plastic board on the water in a bathtub, place the foam plastic board on the upper edge of a small basin full of water, or place the foam plastic board on a cushion on a table.
The other steps are the same as those in Experiment 1.
The experimental results described above can not be obtained in the control experiments.
The experimental phenomena mentioned above can be resolved into the following phenomena which happen in an unusual way: going through a wall, moving things, fetching things, changing the shape, seeing through a wall, remote sensing, replicating oneself, automatic tracking, reappearing, preappearing, and changing the density of matter (the paper fibre).
For more information, please see the Antigravitation Engine Site (http://xczhx.c59.zgsj.com/indexEnglish.htm).