Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
More Refutement

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarajee on January 16, 2005 18:05:18 UTC

More Refutement,
By the way, what do you mean by this word “Refutement.”
I am very sorry again to bother you. I am more than confident that there is no need to discuss the subject further, as you have completely rejected my views.
Your words “There is no applied force. There is only a force when it is still in your hand. Once you let it go, gravity is the only force acting on it which causes acceleration.”
May be you are right, but what to say I do not believe in gravity, more over does it make sense, what makes the stone to drop while the role of gravity is endless? According to your idea gravity can cause acceleration to a moving object, and at the same time it pulls down the object, wonderful!
If it is gravity to move the stone, or it can give motion to the things, without any outer help, please come forward and guide the people, a world is in search of such source of energy.
[Conservation of energy] Food is for energy. If it is not lost, why we repeat the process of having more food? We are always in need of fresh energy, why? I think whole of the world is in the grip of losses.
Here you are right when you say “It is very difficult to try to explain these things to you when you can’t seem to comprehend the words I use.” My feelings are the same. By the time pass, I am going hopeless. Perhaps I will not be able to show the world what I am looking.
I am very sorry when you say that I had simply claimed that the sun will go on shining forever but never explained where all the energy comes from. Main source of energy is space power.
The only thing which I did not reveal is that where the space power is coming from. My ideas are not half baked. I don’t claim that I am a master in physics but the only problem with me is, I can’t show you the world which I see.
Your problem is very clear to me. You are making good efforts to teach me because I am totally wrong according to the law of physics. Right your knowledge is from books and you are bound to express the ideas you have got from your honourable teachers, professors and scientists. While my problem is that I have a vast sea of knowledge before me, a truth, a reality, which I can’t show you by any mean.
“As for as gravity is attracting something thousands of miles away, it’s been well proven that it does.” May be proved correct but it is not due to gravity, it is due to SPACE POWER. If I accept that this all is done by the gravity force, why to discuss this all.
Again that “The ATTRACTIVE force is what causes the CRUSHING.” Completely wrong. A crushing process is always caused and done by PRESSING force and not by attracting force.
All the letter contents are based on the references from present astronomy books, favouring gravity, while I am clear that there is no gravity. If I feel for a friction of a second that there is any flaw in my theory, I must have left the subject long ago. I fully appreciate your advice to spend the time to take the math and physics. I am fully aware of your thinking about my ignorance. You have wished good for me, thank you.
At so many times it strikes, you read me only to pick up my errors and weak points of my writing. When you mentioned, why the asteroids have not of round shape? As the space power is pressing the heavenly bodies evenly from every side.
You did not see my article in a view to find out the truth. I have already explained that all the heavenly bodies which have a spin around their body axle, are alive bodies, will never touch each other, as they produce repelling force. They must contain lava inside their bodies, and that doomsday will never happen due to their collision, never. Asteroids have no quality like this. If any one can carry an experiment to collect as much mass as of the moon in the space, it will turn to be an alive body, will begin to rotate automatically and will have a round shape. I am not a writer so that I may manage to explain my theory in classical words. I am not talking about the thermostatic temperature of the sun. The everlasting function of the sun’s life is very clear. It will be going on smoothly till there is space power. There will be no break in the life process of the sun. The time is bound to happen when the space power will escape from this universe and every thing will collapse including sun. This is the power which has a tense grip over the big mass, while very gentle and feeble to touch a flower. This is the power which played a tremendous roll to uplift the hole sea water on a very high dangerous level.[Tsunami]
This single phenomenon is sufficient to back my theory, if the mind is ready to accept the truth.
You did not understand how the sun or moon makes shadow against the force of space power. Any matter or thing which has a tendency to shrink under a certain pressure, will find it’s way to go to it’s original shape when pressure is released. Ocean water is a big mass so there the ratio of the pressure is very tense. The ocean water has a prominent tendency to shrink, so a vast area of the ocean shrinks under this pressure from heaven when the sky is clear and there is no shadow over the ocean surface. When moon or sun provide a shadow, water swells and goes to it’s previous shape automatically. Any solid matter has no tendency to shrink, so it will remain unchanged.
I am sure that you will not be pleased to read this all. I am so sorry, there is no other way left for me than to say truth. Enjoy the fine days of your life. Good luck. Tarajee

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins