Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv/Wanda And Who Else? Maybe Bruce?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on January 10, 2005 17:49:51 UTC

Hi Harv,

I absolutely cannot believe Harv and Wanda are different people. They could not both generate such identical idiotic misrepresentations of what I am doing.

I have done nothing but carefully defined an explanation and examined the consequences of that definition. The fact that you have now resorted to introducing inconsistent explanations as a reason to believe my deductions are false is utterly idiotic. That is exactly what Harv does all the time. I don't bother with "inconsistent" explanations for one and only one reason: only a complete idiot would consider an inconsistent explanation as being worth the trouble to examine.

You have apparently totally failed to read (or want to ignore it because it doesn't go along with your agenda!)

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/general/messages/4690.shtml

In that post, I point out the following:

"Give me the set of expectations your explanation of something implies for some specific set of circumstances, and it is a trivial problem to design an algorithm which will reproduce those expectations in detail. Call the algorithm "Wanda's expectations" and just lay out a table! The method is, go to the table, find the circumstance and read off Wanda's expectations. (And they do not have to be the same as anyone else's.)"

And they don't have to be consistent either!

Finally, it is you who keeps promulgating that I am "presenting a theory of everything".

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins