Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I See No Contradiction In What I Said!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on January 3, 2005 22:05:37 UTC

Hi Mike,

Don't you think you are a little quick to judge things you do not understand?

1)This is a lab for developing rhetoric??

Isn't any conversation a lab for developing rhetoric or are we dealing with people who are never confused by any new presentation??

2)He has given up communicating this theory??

And just what theory are you referring to here??? If I said it once I have said it a hundred times, I have no "theory" to present!! What I am presenting is a logical deduction from a definition. But somehow no one seems to comprehend that fact and I apparently do not have the talent in rhetoric to communicate it!

3)He believes he can communicate the Theory with a nice precision but the rest of his words are not to be considered with any respect at all except perhaps as art.

Who are you talking about here?? This sounds more like you than me.

Have fun – Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins