Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What I Present Is Not A "Theory"!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on December 18, 2004 16:05:28 UTC

And, I have pointed out a very important fact! I can explicitly prove that most of the entire body of modern physics is true by definition. It is in fact a very complex tautology, the basis of which is very poorly thought out. I have exactly the same problem a modern statistical analyst would have trying to explain to an Egyptian astrologer why astrology was not a rational science. Astrology has been debunked for thousands of years already and professional astrologers still make good livings.

What I have done is just so far ahead of where modern science now stands that no one professionally trained in science is about to seriously examine it. I can't blame them; they are already committed to the belief that the foundations of their approach are unimpeachable. I am an old man and I am not about to study new ideas (I just don't have the intellect for it). How can I expect them to do what I won't.

And those who believe there might be problems in the foundations of physics just don't have sufficient training in the subject to follow my work. Again, I can't fault them; why should they study something they think is based on an invalid foundation.

So, I will probably die without communicating what I have discovered. I accept that as inevitable but I would still like to talk to someone competent. An emotional flaw perhaps but it's true anyway.

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins