Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Time Travel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by larry/">larry on January 15, 1999 01:46:26 UTC

: Post your thoughts on time travel here.. the possibility : of time travel. The problem with infinite mass at speed : of light and the black hole theory

Traveling within time is probable however I myself cannot yet go ahead or behind it. Even God showed the future to John the apostle but more so like a video that he had fast forwarded to... now lets say afterwhich he had to rewind it and let everything take its course. This means that everything you will do has already happened and has been rewound to the begining of time and now is playing at normal speed. God admits in the begining of the bible that he has made a mistake when he stated the error of creating man becouse his thoughts are evil all of the time. So he set out to destroy all men untill he saw Noah. The Bible also tells of angels somehow traveling to earth and getting humans pregnant. I wonder how they traveled here and why when they were coming from heaven. And as for satan who had experienced far more than any of us could conceive why to would he be unhappy in heaven? The possibility than exists that if you or I are fortunate enough to end up in heaven we may not be happy. Time travel is very possible but if your not here than you are there, if ahead in time you have all your memories of the unskipped past as well. In conclusion no man will ever be able to watch a live video taping of himself.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins