Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
For Harv

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 21, 2004 19:18:07 UTC

I put the above suggestion of a new theory of cosmology based on a combinatrion of Bojowald's Big Bounce theory and Smolin's Black Hole hypothesis on the Physics Forum.

I got one response copied below. But it was from a fellow named Marcus who is the most prolific and perhaps knowledgable scientist on that forum.

"yanniru, you raise quite a few interesting points in your posts on this thread. I just wanted to say thanks. I can't respond more than that just yet. I confess I just saw your posts (dont read systematically and often miss things and only find them by accident)

I am glad you called attention to the paper by Coule, which I have not read and was only vaguely aware of. I will have a look at it today."

I'll try for a more conspicuous spot for it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins