Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv Re: Philosophical Commentary About Editing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 13, 2004 15:07:25 UTC

Harv writes:
"I've had posts rejected in "God and Science". The trick seems to be that they must strictly be about "God and Science" with no slams to another poster. Also, I suspect that John might have another moderator, but that's a guess (and, 'no' to those who might think I am moderating...)."

Harv, we should make clear that your statement above is not represented as actually being true
nor is it represented as being anything but your hunch. You have not actually stated that posts were NOT removed due to motivations other than what you just stated. My post on Absolute Time
(and several others) were removed at a time when vicious, stupid, content-free attacks were allowed to stay on the forum, including those posted by anonymous posters.
This statement of yours about the forums should be clearly distinguished from your commentary on Dr. Dick Stafford's math,
or folks will be saying your commentary is all "hunch."
Thank you.
Mieke

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins