Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
May I Wade In? (pulling Up Pantlegs)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on September 29, 2004 14:55:31 UTC

Yanniru wrote:
"Ever notice how lower forms of life such as chipmonks or birds or flies react so much more quickly than humans. They just operate at a much higher frequency than us. So as we die and then develop into higher forms of life, which are eventually godlike, our experience of time becomes slower and slower-i.e., lower frequency."

Human brain cycles between 300 and 1300 times per second. A neuromuscular signal can travel from brain to foot and back in half a second.
Our eyelids can flutter almost unbelievably fast to shut out incoming material.

and Yanniru wrote:
"For me, it's all physics and math, including GOD.

But then you know so little about it. :) You have previously mentioned that I am "outclassed" on astronomy.net
Yet in ignoring my posts, neither you nor Harv show much "class." Would you like people to see you as classy?
Lovingly,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins